Good Decisions Deserve Good Rewards
We believe our policyholders should be directly compensated for their good decisions, including responsible risk management. That’s why, for nearly a quarter of a century, we’ve sent our policyholders an annual premium dividend. When we say, “We Take Care of Our Own,” we mean it. The NCMIC premium dividend check is just one way we show our policyholders how.
How Dividend Checks are Determined
During the 4th quarter of each year, the NCMIC Board of Directors makes the decision to issue dividend checks based on:
- The financial stability of the company
- Return on investments
- How well our policyholders have managed risk in their practices
The amount each policyholder receives is based on:
- The amount of premium paid
- The length of time you’ve been a policyholder
- Part- or full-time status
Dividend Check Options
Your dividend check is yours to spend any way you choose — you earned it.
However, you can also:
- Apply it toward your annual premium by endorsing the check to “NCMIC Insurance Premium” and returning it in the mail along with payment for the remaining premium due.
- Donate your dividend to the NCMIC Foundation to fund chiropractic research and education, endorse the check as “Pay to the order of NCMIC Foundation” and return it in the envelope provided.
Receiving Your Dividend Check
Your check will be sent to the address we have on file. Call to notify us of an address change by March 1 to ensure your check is delivered to your preferred location.
Our goal is to process and mail checks by March 28. If you have not received your check by April 28, or if it has been damaged or destroyed, call or email us.