Leadership opportunity for chiropractic students.
In exchange for promoting the NCMIC Starting Into Practice® program on their schools' campuses, NCMIC ambassadors receive a monthly stipend, the opportunity to work with and learn from industry professionals, networking opportunities and more.
There are 2 ambassador positions for each school who will serve 12-month terms:
- Senior Ambassador — should be in their final year of school
- Junior Ambassador — should not be in their first or final year
Both will be expected to participate in digital and on-campus activities. Senior Ambassadors have the opportunity to attend two destination events with travel and lodging covered.
All completed applications will be reviewed by the NCMIC Student Ambassador Selection Committee.
Note: Junior Ambassadors must complete the application process after each year if they wish to be considered for the Senior Ambassador position.
- Applicants will be scored using a points system based on the quality of content provided.
- After reviewing the application, the Committee will select applicants for phone interviews.
- Upon completion of phone interviews and reference checks, the selections will be announced.
NCMIC reserves the right to change application deadlines based on the number of applicants per college.
We are accepting applications from the following schools:
Junior Ambassadors Only
- Texas Chiropractic College
Junior & Senior Ambassadors
Become a Student Ambassador
NCMIC may terminate an ambassador’s participation in the program at any time. If an ambassador decides they can no longer fulfill their responsibilities, a notice of 60 days is requested.
®Starting Into Practice is a registered service mark of NCMIC Group, Inc.