It takes time, dedication, and financial commitment to become a Doctor of Chiropractic and you are creating your career path.
Award Money for Students
To help support students like you, NCMIC is pleased to offer Bucks for Boards — $1,000 awards designed to help with the cost of chiropractic school.
It's the easiest application you’ll ever fill out.
- No essay
- No grade requirements
- Current chiropractic student or have graduated within the last 6 months
- Enter every quarter to increase your chances of winning
How It Works
- 25 students will be awarded Bucks for Boards scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from eligible entries submitted during the specified time frame.
- Students may sign up once per entry period — so enter every quarter to increase your chances of winning!
- Students can only win once per calendar year.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or phone.
January 1 – March 31
- April 1 – June 30
- July 1 – September 30
- October 1 – December 31
Winners will be drawn on these dates:
- April 6, 2022
- July 6, 2022
- October 5, 2022
- January 4, 2023