In August we attended the National, presented by the Florida Chiropractic Association. We had the opportunity to chat with nearly 20 industry leaders to get their thoughts on opportunities and challenges facing the profession. Hear what they had to say.
Posted in Podcasts on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Recently, we had the opportunity to attend The National, presented by the Florida Chiropractic Association. This is one of the largest gatherings of chiropractors and many leaders were there. We chatted with several of them to get their insights on the state of the chiropractic profession.
We got their thoughts on the strategic direction of the profession, challenges our doctors and students face, opportunities for women in healthcare, and becoming the doctor of choice in our communities. We also heard from several folks about opportunities to strengthen the profession, now and into the future.
We wanted to share some of the key messages about the profession from these luminaries with our listeners. Hearing these leaders give their candid thoughts is inspiring, challenging, and invigorating. We hope you agree.
||Introduction by Mike Whitmer
||Doctor of Choice
||Communication & Patient Education
||Collaboration & Integration
||Strategic Plan & the Future
People who contributed to this episode:
- Marc Abla, CAE, Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Richard Brown, World Federation of Chiropractic
- Dr. Brandi Childress, Perfect Touch Chiropractic
- Dr. Sherefa Clark, The Albinism Alliance Group
- Dr. Alessandra Colón, Crack Addicts on TLC
- Dr. Donna Craft, Women Chiropractors Board of Trustees
- Dr. Jen Gantzer, Assistant Professor, Chiropractic Medicine NUHS – Florida
- Kent Greenawalt, CEO, Foot Levelers
- Dr. Jay Greenstein, Kaizo Health
- Dr. Elise Hewitt, President ACA Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Dr. Brenda Holland, ChiroCongress
- Dr. Glenn Jaffe, Jaffe Chiropractic
- Lizz Klein, ChiroCongress
- Dr. John Maltby, World Federation of Chiropractic
- Dr. Sherry McAllister, Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
- Dr. Cristina Padilla, Thrive Family Chiropractic
- Dr. Guy Riekeman, past president of Life University
- Dr. Rachel Wendt, Executive Director Kentucky Association of Chiropractors