Look Beyond New Policy Discounts for More Savings
Sometimes it's the little extras you receive from a company that provide real value and make all the savings difference. Take NCMIC's malpractice insurance plan for example. Why enjoy just one discount when NCMIC makes several available to you.
Posted in Policy Features on Thursday, August 24, 2017
We are pleased to make our coverage more affordable with various premium discounts. So, not only do you get a great product backed by knowledgeable professionals with decades of experience, but you also receive value for your premium dollar.
Start Off Right
NCMIC is tremendously proud to offer D.C.s up to a 75% discount off premiums for first year licenses. In fact, we were one of the first companies to make this discount available!
Why do we offer such a generous discount to D.C.s just getting started? It’s simple. “We Take Care of Our Own,” and that includes helping recent graduates get off on the right foot. If you’re a newly graduated D.C., you can receive a 75% discount off your plan as long as you’re licensed for the first time within 18 months of graduation and you sign up for NCMIC malpractice coverage within one year of your original licensure date.
But your savings don’t stop there. You can continue to save on your policy for the next three years, as follows:
- 2nd year licensees receive a 40% discount for D.C.s licensed within 30 months of graduation who sign up for NCMIC coverage within two years of their original licensure date.
- 3rd year licensees receive a 25% discount for D.C.s licensed within 42 months of graduation who sign up for NCMIC coverage within three years of their original licensure date.
- 4th year licensees receive a 15% discount for D.C.s licensed within 54 months of graduation who sign up for NCMIC coverage within four years of their original licensure date.
If original licensure is obtained more than 18 months after graduation, discount eligibility may be affected. Please call for details.
More Discounts Available
What’s more, you can earn additional discounts when you continue your education and keep your claims-free status. Here’s how:
- Earn a risk management discount of 5%* for three consecutive policy years when you attend a total of 8 hours of NCMIC-approved risk management seminars each year.** Hours can be earned in a single seminar or two different seminars totaling 8 hours.
- Receive from 3% to 20% off your premium costs for staying claims-free for at least three consecutive years. This discount is also available to any D.C. who has been claims-free with another carrier and switches policies to NCMIC.
In addition, you don’t have to pay any membership fees to take advantage of NCMIC’s Malpractice Insurance Plan. Some other plans may require you to pay up to $200 in membership fees in addition to your premiums.
If you’d like to learn more about the discounts available to you and the other advantages of our plan, please call us at 800-769-2000, ext. 4200.