Mario Fucinari, DC, CPCO, CPPM, CIC
During his many years as a practicing chiropractic physician, Dr. Mario Fucinari realized that many practitioners were not documenting as completely as many states require by statute or regulation. He now concentrates his efforts to bringing an understanding of what is required for the benefit of the patient, the clinical responsibility of the practitioner and the requirements of the state board. This program is one that will benefit every practitioner by providing sound risk management information.
HIPAA complaints continue to roll in following the federally mandated HIPAA deadline and more and more DCs may find themselves needing to provide proof of compliance. Dr. Fucinari can help ensure your doctors are prepared for the current HIPAA guidelines.
His colorful and outgoing personality guarantees an entertaining presentation, while his program will help provide up-to-the-minute information.
Dr. Fucinari has helped train doctors and staff over the last 20 years. He received his bachelor's degree from Wayne State University in Detroit and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1986. After graduating from Palmer College, Dr. Fucinari completed studies in chiropractic orthopedics and attained his certification as a chiropractic sports physician.
He currently practices full time in Decatur, Illinois and is on the faculty and post-grad faculty at Logan Chiropractic College. Dr. Fucinari is a certified medical compliance specialist. He was the recipient of the 2003 President's Award from the Illinois Chiropractic Society for his work with education and training.
NCMIC Seminar Topics:
- Stress and Medical Errors
- Proper Utilization of the 2023 ICD-10 NEW Codes and Guidelines
- Proving Medical Necessity in ANY Type of Case
- Be Informed About the Informed Consent Requirements
- Low-Tech Rehabilitation Procedures
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Cultural Diversity, Human Trafficking, and Anti-Discrimination
- HIPAA Updates and A Risk Evaluation of YOUR Office
- Medicare: It's NOT Just PART Anymore!
- The No Surprises Act for 2023
- Implicit Bias Training
- Risk Management and Low Tech Rehabilitation
- Cash Practice Rules and Regulations
- Proper Use of Modifiers
- Professional Boundaries
- Utilization of the ICD-10 Coding for the Chiropractic Office
- Utilization of the New Evaluation and Management Guidelines
- Mitigating Risk through Proper Documentation
- Improving Specificity in ICD-!0 Coding
- Medicare Guidelines and Compliance
- Documentation and Billing Requirements
- Prevention of Medical Errors
- Risk Management
- Florida Laws and Rules for the Practice of Chiropractic
- Essential Front Desk Communications For New DC
- Risk Management through Compliant Front Desk Procedures