K. Jeffrey Miller, DC, DIANM, MBA, FIAMA
Dr. Jeff Miller is an Assistant Professor at the University of Missouri School of Medicine. He practices as a Chiropractic Physician in the Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute.
Dr. Miller has been a Doctor of Chiropractic for over 35 years and a chiropractic orthopedist for over 29 years. He is a prolific writer having published over 250 articles, 9 books and serves as a columnist for Dynamic Chiropractic and The Columbia Daily Tribune. A sought-after speaker in the US and aboard, Dr. Miller has presented over 300 postgraduate programs in 38 states and several countries.
Dr. Miller is certified or has been certified as the following:
- Diplomate of the International Academy of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (DIANM) (us)
- Fellow International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (FIAMA)
- Chiropractic Acupuncturist (MTAA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Medical Compliance Specialist-Physician (MCS-P)
- Practical Assessment in Orthopedics and Practical Assessment in Spine Care
Dr. Miller's Practical Assessment courses are designed to provide a thorough review of patient examination techniques using standard orthopedic and neurological testing as well as a through review of newer tests and test clusters. The course truly provides the opportunity to learn efficiency in patient examination allowing the doctor to gain more information in a shorter period of time. The courses also include diagnostic and documentation materials essential to daily practice. Many of the procedures can be implemented first thing Monday morning.
NCMIC Seminar Topics:
- Practical Assessment of the Chiropractic Patient; A Thorough Examination in Ten Minutes or Less
- Orthopedic and Neurological Physical Examination Skills
- Differential Diagnosis
- Diagnostic Red and Yellow Flags (Diagnostic Risk Factors)
- Risk Management