There are so many reasons to get life insurance. You want to protect the plans you and your family made for the future – even if the unexpected happens.
Posted in Group Term Life Insurance on Wednesday, September 15, 2021
You may have already read our blog, 7 Reasons to Get Life Insurance. Here are 6 more reasons to take this step.
- Retirement Needs — The unexpected loss of a family member can derail plans for retirement for a surviving spouse or partner. With adequate life insurance, you can help prevent this. He or she can continue to contribute to retirement funds as planned.
- Employer Coverage May Not Be Enough — If you or your spouse happen to have life insurance through an employer, that’s great. Just keep in mind that it may not be enough coverage to meet your family’s needs. In addition, you may not be able to take it with you if you leave your job.
- You May Not Need a Medical Exam — If you’re hesitant to get life insurance because you assume that a medical exam will be required, think again. It’s not necessarily the case.
- Life Changes — You may have secured life insurance years ago – enough for your needs at that time. It’s important to reevaluate that coverage as your life changes. Purchasing a home, having a family, changing jobs – all these things and more can necessitate additional coverage.
- There's No Time Like the Present — The ideal time to get life insurance is now. The younger you are, the more you can take advantage of lower premiums. Plus, if you face health problems as you get older, you may have a hard time qualifying for coverage.
- Your Family is Counting on You — No one likes to consider the possibility that they won’t be around for their loved ones. But, you have the ability to make sure their dreams and plans for the future come true no matter what. Take the first step. It starts with life insurance.