Stay Up-to-Date with Examiner Subscription
In Examiner, you'll find real-life case studies from the NCMIC files that let you learn from the experiences of others. You'll also find articles with strategies for avoiding a malpractice allegation or board complaint. Learn how to subscribe.
Posted in Risk Management on Tuesday, August 4, 2015
NCMIC offers you more than outstanding malpractice insurance. You can also receive value-added extras such as a complimentary subscription to the quarterly Examiner publication by starting your subscription today (see link below to subscribe).
But don’t just take my word for how much D.C.s look forward to receiving each issue of the Examiner. Consider the opinion of current subscribers. According to a policyholder survey conducted by Ward Group,* 95% of NCMIC respondents who review the Examiner indicated “Yes” when asked if they found its information valuable.
It’s not surprising the Examiner received such high marks. Here are just a few of the things you’ll miss out on if you don’t subscribe right away:
- Compelling case studies so you can learn from the real-life experience of practicing D.C.s.
- Practical articles with strategies for avoiding a malpractice allegation or board complaint.
- Schedule of upcoming risk management seminars that will help you stay up to date with the latest industry practices.
- New products and services that can benefit your practice.
- Invaluable Q&As about potential claim situations, what type of insurance is best, what policy limits might be best for you.
- And much more.
Start receiving this valuable resource from the leader in malpractice insurance. Subscribe to Examiner online today. Once you’ve signed up, you will receive an email when the next issue is available. You will also receive a link to view the current issue.
* Ward Group is the leading provider of benchmarking and best practices research studies for insurance companies. For more information about Ward Group, visit www.wardinc.com.