Naturopath Apply for Malpractice Insurance
Questions Applying for Coverage or Completing a Form Call a client representative at 1-800-769-2000, ext. 8198.
You'll want to have the following information handy as you complete your application:
- Licensure information – A copy of each active state license and certification you hold.
- Previous/current insurance information – A copy of your current Declarations Page (if you are currently insured).
- Payment information – Bank account or credit/debit card account information
- Professional Entity/Corporation Coverage information– If you plan to add your entity to your malpractice policy, a copy of a declarations page (proof of insurance) for each licensed professional within your professional entity, as well as all licensed officers and/or directors, will be required.
1. Select and Print Your Application and/or Form:
Malpractice Insurance Applications
2. Complete Your Application, Read the Fraud Warning and Sign
If you have any questions while completing the application, please call an NCMIC client representative at 1-800-769-2000, ext. 8198.
3. Send to NCMIC:
Scan and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: NCMIC Insurance Company
PO Box 9118, Des Moines, IA 50306