Can You Afford an Employment Practices Lawsuit?
Whether your office is large or small, if you have employees, you face the risk of a lawsuit from employees. Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) is essential protection for your practice.
Posted in Business Insurance on Friday, September 18, 2015
EPLI provides protection against many kinds of employee lawsuits, including claims of:
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of employment contract
- Negligent evaluation
- Failure to employ or promote
- Wrongful discipline
- Deprivation of career opportunity
- Wrongful infliction of emotional distress
- Mismanagement of employee benefit plans
Can you afford a lawsuit? Watch the video on the right to find out more. Then contact one of our agents to discuss how EPLI can benefit your practice.