Appropriate pricing is a key component to a successful practice. We're going to talk about:
- How should chiropractors determine their actual fees?
- How do chiropractors determine their cost of doing business?
- What resources are available for determining market value?
- What are the concerns and impacts when chiropractors charge less than market value?
- What are some of the rules and regulations that prohibit chiropractors from offering discounts?
- What steps can chiropractors take to offer affordable care to patients and still be profitable?
Kristi Hudson is a certified professional compliance officer (CPCO). She is the Vice President of Business Relationships for ChiroHealthUSA, Director of Marketing for ChiroArmor, and Administrator of the Foxworth Family Chiropractic Scholarship. She serves on the leadership board for the Chiropractic Future Strategic Plan and ChiroCongress Cares. She speaks nationally on billing, coding, documentation, ethics, practice growth, and more.