Tim Bertelsman, DC, CCSP, DACO
Dr. Bertelsman has lectured nationally on various clinical and business topics and has been published extensively. He presents with a dynamic and entertaining style. His presentations focus on practical skills that are immediately applicable. Attendees will learn up to date "best practices" knowledge of the assessment and rehabilitation of various musculoskeletal conditions - including live or video demonstrations of all essential skills.
Dr. Bertelsman graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic with honors. He has been practicing in Belleville, IL since 1992. He is a board certified Chiropractic Sports Physician and a Diplomate of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists.
He is a post-graduate instructor for the University of Bridgeport Orthopedic Diplomate program. He has served in several leadership positions within the Illinois Chiropractic Society and currently serves as past President of the executive board.
Dr. Bertelsman is Co-founder of the online, evidence-based clinical and business resource ChiroUp.com. Since 2011 he has been a regular columnist for the Journal of the Illinois Chiropractic Society.
NCMIC Seminar Topics:
- Best Practice Management of Lower Back Pain
- Mastering the Rotator Cuff
- Exceptional outcomes! Resolving 7 Hidden Musculoskeletal Problems that Delay Recovery
- Becoming the Provider of Choice in your Medical Community
- Evaluation and Management of the Most Common Upper Extremity Complaints
- Evaluation and Management of the Most Common Lower Extremity Complaints