If I am the team chiropractor for a sports organization, can I travel with them and treat in other states?

Before you travel with the team to another state in which you are not licensed, contact that state's Board of Chiropractic Examiners to determine their travel-to-treat requirements. Some states may require you to obtain a non-resident license or a temporary license prior to providing professional services in their state.

< Back to Frequently Asked Questions

The NCMIC Malpractice Insurance Plan is underwritten by NCMIC Insurance Company. In the states of Florida and New York, the NCMIC Malpractice Insurance Plan is issued by NCMIC Risk Retention Group, Inc.

The terms and conditions of NCMIC's Malpractice Insurance Plan are fully explained in the policy. Policy features vary by state and may be subject to underwriting approval.