ACA Engage Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO ELIGIBLE RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ENTRY PERIOD. The NCMIC ACA Engage Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 30, 2020, and ends at 3:00 p.m. ET on February 1, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by Sponsor by 3:00 p.m. ET on February 1, 2020 in order to be eligible. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time clock for the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by NCMIC Group, Inc., 14001 University Avenue, Clive, Iowa 50325-8258.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to current and retired Doctors of Chiropractic (“D.C.s”), staff of D.C.s, students studying to be D.C.s, their respective household members and immediate family members (parents, spouses, children and siblings) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees, retirees, and agents of Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliates and agencies (including their immediate families and persons living in their households) are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER:
At the ACA Engage Event (the “Expo”) in Washington, D.C.: Expo attendees may enter by stopping by the NCMIC Booth during all open hours of the Expo and complete a registration form or go to www.ncmic.com/acaengage and register online.
Outside the Expo: To enter without attending the Expo, complete the entry form located at www.ncmic.com/acaengage.
Limit one entry per person, regardless of entry method.
- PRIZES/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize is the winner’s choice of either (A) a $500 Mastercard gift card or (B) an NCMIC Concierge Custom Experience Package valued at $500 (the “Custom Experience”). Additional terms and conditions apply to the gift card. To receive the Custom Experience, winner must contact Sponsor and, using Sponsor as winner’s concierge, arrange and book a publicly available experience, such as a trip or tickets to an event. The Custom Experience must be completely booked by June 30, 2020. If winner does not book the experience by June 30, 2020, then Sponsor has the right to substitute a $500 Mastercard gift card in lieu of the Custom Experience prize. Winner will cooperate and communicate with Sponsor as required by Sponsor to arrange and book the Custom Experience. Once booked, the Custom Experience may not be changed, transferred or assigned. Additional terms and conditions may apply to the particular Custom Experience chosen by each winner. Winner is responsible for costs and expenses that are not expressly included in the Custom Experience. Sponsor is not obligated to award a Custom Experience that costs more than $500, and Sponsor shall have the right to substitute a cash prize of $500 in lieu of the custom designed experience prize if the winner chooses an experience that costs more than $500. Winner is solely responsible for any costs of the Custom Experience in excess of $500. The Custom Experience chosen by the winner must occur entirely in the United States, must be legal in the state (or District of Columbia) in which it occurs. The Custom Experience may not involve firearms, skydiving, or other activities deemed unreasonably dangerous in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible (and is not required to provide a replacement prize) if winner is unable to travel on designated dates or otherwise unable to use the Custom Experience. If all or a portion of the Custom Experience is cancelled by a third party, Sponsor is not required to (but may in its sole discretion) award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Specific Custom Experiences are subject to availability. Sponsor does not guarantee the availability of any particular Custom Experience. If a winner chooses and books a Custom Experience that costs less than $500, Sponsor will include as part of the Custom Experience prize the difference between $500 and the actual cost of the Custom Experience, in a pre-paid gift card or cash. If the Custom Experience allows for participation by people in addition to the winner, the additional participants may be required to sign and return a release of liability/publicity prior to and as a condition of participation in the Custom Experience. Taxes on prizes are solely the winner’s responsibility. Custom Experiences that involve driving will be awarded only to licensed drivers with valid proof of insurance.
- DRAWING: The drawing for Grand Prize winner will be conducted ON OR ABOUT February 5, 2020.
- NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified via email at the email address provided at time of entry. The potential winner must respond to email notification within seven (7) business days or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. The potential Grand Prize winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her Grand Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within ten (10) business days following notification, potential winner forfeits the Grand Prize, and Sponsor will randomly select an alternate winner. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification.
- GENERAL RULES: Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is so cancelled, winner selection will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry made by Internet will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” and any damage made to the Website will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all entries by such methods. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by telephone, email and/or postal mail. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants, by participating in this Sweepstakes, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor and their its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, professional and legal advisors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, and/or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or their participation in this Sweepstakes, or any prize-related activity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor and its related and affiliated companies may use the winner’s name, business name, business address (city/state), photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to winner relating to Sponsor and its related and affiliated companies or to this Sweepstakes and grants to Sponsor and its related and affiliated companies any and all rights to said use without further notice and/or compensation except where prohibited by law.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant with regard to this Sweepstakes and shall exclude in all events attorneys’ or other related fees, lost profits, lost revenue, and punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages. All arbitrations shall be conducted in Clive, Iowa. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Iowa or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Iowa. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision so long as the general intent of these Official Rules remains in effect. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be posted at www.ncmic.com/ acaengage following the verification of winner and until August 31, 2020.
- OFFICIAL RULES: Official rules may be found by logging on to www.ncmic.com/acaengage during the Sweepstakes Period.