Notice something different around here? That's right—we've given www.ncmic.com an exciting facelift! The updated website highlights what's most important to you, with simple navigation that makes it quick and easy to find the information you need.
Posted in We Take Care of Our Own on Friday, June 16, 2017
Spend some time exploring the site, check out the new features and fresh content, and then be sure to bookmark www.ncmic.com so you can return often.
We’re excited to unveil our new look, with a sleeker design and easier-to-find features and videos that tell the NCMIC story. Once you visit the redesigned site, you’ll notice expanded search capabilities, streamlined menu options, simpler navigation, and direct access to the information you need—any time of day. Plus, our site continues to be mobile-friendly on tablets and smartphones, making it easy for you to browse NCMIC resources on the go—whenever and wherever you want.
Start Exploring Today
You’ll love the updated site’s enhanced capabilities and features, including:
- A new Homepage, offering at-a-glance access to key content, featured videos and relevant testimonials, upcoming CE seminars/events, and quick links just one click away
- New Learning Center that includes educational and risk management videos, current and past articles/blog posts, resources, and tools on the business aspects of starting or growing a chiropractic business—you’ll find it all here. Topics include planning, money & credit, get hired, insurance, patient experience (new), employment practices (new), marketing, and risk management
- Powerful yet simple search features to help you locate information about a specific subject or keyword, product type, and more, allowing you to quickly and easily find any NCMIC materials
- A responsive design that is mobile-friendly on tablets and smartphones
- One-click access to your accounts—malpractice insurance, merchant credit card processing, and MilesAway® Mastercard®
- Easily accessible Events tab where you’ll find important happenings in your state, local continuing education (CE) seminars, and college activities of interest
Core Values Remain Intact
What about the other stuff you’ve come to know and love? Don’t worry—it’s all still there. Much of what you’re used to seeing can now be found in the Learning Center section. Rest assured, we’ll never lose sight of our traditional core values, and our motto of “We Take Care of Our Own®” is still at the very heart of everything we do—including our website redesign. That’s why we’ve also made it easier than ever to find opportunities that suit you, no matter where you are in your chiropractic career.
And we’re just getting started!
We will continue to expand and enhance our online content to bring you updated and relevant information, so we encourage you to bookmark the site, check back often, and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to learn when updates and new content are added. Most important, we’ll be watching how you react to the new design so we can make revisions based on your comments and provide everything you need to start, build, and grow your career and practice.
We hope you like the new “feel” of NCMIC’s online home, which reflects our company’s forward thinking and modern approach to communicating with our doctors. If you have any questions about the revamped www.ncmic.com, please call us at 800-769-2000, ext. 4200.