Your unwavering dedication to your patients inspires NCMIC to offer the best value in chiropractic malpractice insurance. Our new practitioner discounts are now the highest in our history.
by Dan Zimmerman in Malpractice Insurance on Wednesday, January 2, 2019
You can receive an 80% discount off your plan within your first year of practice following initial licensure. And the savings don’t stop there. You can continue to save on your policy for the next four years, as follows:
- 2nd year - 60% discount in your second year of practice.
- 3rd year - 40% discount in your third year of practice.
- 4th year - 20% discount in your fourth year of practice.
- 5th year -10% discount in your fifth year of practice.
If original licensure is obtained more than 18 months after graduation, discount eligibility may be affected. Please call for details.
More Discounts Available
What’s more, you can earn additional discounts when you continue your education and keep your claims-free status. Here’s how:
- Earn a risk management discount of 5%* for three consecutive policy years when you attend a total of 8 hours of NCMIC-approved risk management courses - online and onsite. Any combination of hours totaling 8 hours will apply.
- Receive from 3% to 20% off your premium costs for staying claims-free for at least three consecutive years. A discount of up to 5% is also available to any DC who has been claims-free with another carrier and switches to NCMIC.
In addition, you don’t have to pay any membership fees to take advantage of NCMIC’s Malpractice Insurance Plan. Some other plans may require you to pay up to $200 in membership fees in addition to your premiums.
We are pleased to make our coverage more affordable with various premium discounts. So, not only do you get a great product backed by knowledgeable professionals with decades of experience, but you also receive value for your premium dollar.
Learn more at www.ncmic.com/choosencmic.