Easy Solutions for Your Practice
Two ways NCMIC can help:
- MilesAway® Business Credit Card -- You may be familiar with our MilesAway® Mastercard® business credit card. At this time, the MilesAway card is available to you with limited-time offers, no annual fee, bonus reward points and rich rewards.
- Credit Card Processing -- Because you’re likely seeing fewer patients these days, now is the ideal time to switch and save money with NCMIC's credit card processing program.
|MilesAway Mastercard Business Credit Card
||Credit Card Processing Program
0% APR Balance Transfers*
If you have higher-rate credit card balances with other cards, you can consolidate those balances to a MilesAway credit card now without paying interest on those transfers for nine months. (And, you won’t pay a convenience fee.)
Designed to make your life easier with the following:
- EHR software compatibility1
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks™
- Mobile payment options
- Fast setup
- Easy to switch
$0 Interest Until 2021**
Now more than ever, you may be concerned with cash flow. The MilesAway business credit card can help you save money on your purchases:
- 0% APR for 9 months
- Everyday low rate of Prime + 9.99%
Whether you need a:
- Traditional desktop terminal
- Full point-of-sale system
- Mobile device
We have the equipment you need. Your terminal is yours to use at no additional cost as long as you process with NCMIC.2
Not sure which equipment you need? We'll help you determine the best option for your practice.
More from MilesAway
No annual fee — There’s no annual fee with the MilesAway business credit card.
- Bonus reward points — During this special offer, you will earn 10,000 reward points after first use of your card and 30,000 reward points after spending $3,000 in the first three months of approval.
- Rich rewards – Redeem the points you earn for cash back as a statement credit, gift cards to major retailers and restaurants, merchandise and travel rewards.
Save Money with NCMIC
Everyone can stand to save some money, especially now. We'd like to help you save money. During this limited time …
- We'll pay you $250 if our program can save you money and you switch.3
- You will receive a $200 Mastercard® gift card if NCMIC’s program can’t meet or beat your current program's pricing.
We'll compare your current program with NCMIC's program and send you a side-by-side comparison.
|Apply for One or Both
MilesAway Business Credit Card Application
Count Me In
Credit Card Processing Program Application
Count Me In
Questions? Contact our customer service team at 800-769-2000 ext. 5410.
*Balance transfer amounts do not apply toward reward points.
**0% introductory APR for 9 months, starting at time of card approval.
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer for MilesAway. This offer is for new MilesAway customers and is subject to approval. Points will be credited within 4-6 weeks after being earned. MilesAway is a registered trademark of NCMIC Finance Corporation, the card issuer. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Credit Card Processing is offered through NCMIC Finance Corporation. Trademarks listed are the property of their respective owners.
1 NCMIC Finance Corporation and EHR software companies are separate entities, are not agents of one another, and have no authority to bind one another to financial or other contractual obligations. A three-year contract is required to integrate NCMIC’s Credit Card Processing Program with your EHR software. An early termination fee applies. If a third-party processor is used for the EHR integration, the $250 sign-on bonus is null.
2 A three-year contract is required to receive the Clover® Flex and Mini. They are available to practices processing $3,000 or more a month. A two-year contract is required to receive all other equipment. An early termination fee applies.
3 Practices processing $2,000 or more a month are eligible for the $200 price challenge. If eligible for a Mastercard gift card, you will receive your gift card within 6-8 weeks after you start processing.