I am renting a booth at a trade show to promote my practice. Does my liability coverage follow me offsite?

Yes, your general liability policy or business owners' insurance will provide coverage for your temporary rented space.

< Back to Frequently Asked Questions

NCMIC Insurance Services is a licensed insurance agency. Insurance coverage is underwritten through many of the nation's leading insurance carriers. CA license #0B84564. In NY: NCMIC Insurance Agency. In MI: NCMIC Insurance Services Agency, Inc.