Business Income Insurance

If your practice closes because of a fire and you're unable to practice for several months, will your lost income be covered by insurance?

A property insurance policy provides coverage for the physical components of your practice. But how do you pay rent, utlities or the cost to move to a temporary location if you're not earning an income? 

Find out more about business income insurance and how it can benefit your practice by contacting one of our licensed agents today.

All fields marked with * are required.

Let us know a good time to contact you to discuss business insurance. Or feel free to call one of our agents at (800) 769-2000, ext. 8180.

Contact Information

    NCMIC Insurance Services is a licensed insurance agency. Insurance coverage is underwritten through many of the nation's leading insurance carriers. CA license #0B84564. In NY: NCMIC Insurance Agency. In MI: NCMIC Insurance Services Agency, Inc.