Other Insurance Coverages

Depending on your specific needs, there may be other insurance coverages to consider. Contact one of our agents today to discuss any of these coverages.

Umbrella Insurance

A personal umbrella policy can be an affordable option for additional liability coverage. It can provide an extra layer of protection if liability limits are reached on your auto, homeowners or other personal insurance policies.

Flood Insurance

Floods can happen in every state. And it takes just a few inches of water to cause significant damage to your home and belongings. Standard homeowners and renters insurance does not cover flood damage. However, flood coverage is available in the form of a separate policy that provides replacement cost coverage for the structure of your home, but only actual cash value coverage for your possessions.

A 30-day waiting period is required on most flood insurance applications. (No waiting period applies if closing on a new loan for property.)


A standard homeowners insurance policy does not include coverage for earthquakes. However, coverage can be added by endorsement. Standard homeowners insurance policies may, however, cover losses from a fire following an earthquake, which would include additional living expenses. Cars and other vehicles are covered for earthquake damage under the optional comprehensive portion of an auto insurance policy.

Auto & Homeowners Insurance

Get a Quote

Call us for helpful support at 800-769-2000 ext. 8180

NCMIC Insurance Services is a licensed insurance agency. Insurance coverage is underwritten through some of the nation's leading insurance carriers. CA license #0B84564. In NY: NCMIC Insurance Agency. In MI: NCMIC Insurance Services Agency, Inc.