Packet Pickup & Race Day
We're counting the days - are you? Here are a few details to help your day go as smoothly as your run (check out the routes here) - and don't forget to wear a Hawaiian shirt, skirt or lei to maximize your photo ops!
Everyone - 5K, 10K and Kids Fun Run - gets a swag bag with a t-shirt and more. You'll have three opportunities for packet pickup.
- Thursday, August 4
- Friday, August 5
- Saturday, August 6 (before the race)
NOTE: Packet pickup is only available during these times.
Come early and enjoy face painting, the balloon twister, bounce houses and Kona Ice. It's all free! Plus Hy-Vee and What the Fries will be providing food. Adults can also enjoy a free beer from Kinship.
|6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
||Kids Fun Run (by age)
Kids will gather in front of the stage for some stretching and then be called by age group. Meet your kids at the finish line as they grab their medal.
Medals and Money
- If you're competitive, the top male and female finishers in the 5K and 10K will be awarded prize money and a medal.
- If you're one of the top three finishers in your age bracket, we'll have a commemorative medal for you.
- First place finishers will take center stage for a photo.
- Second and third place finishers can grab their medal at the True Time Racing tent.
- Water stations will be available along both the 5K and 10K routes.
- Bathrooms will be available in the NCMIC parking lot.