← Back to all listings
NCMIC Group offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees who work at least 30 hours per week.
Group Medical Insurance – Several competitively-priced options and coverage levels are offered for you and your family.
Dental Insurance – Comprehensive dental coverage is offered for you and your family.
Vision Insurance Plan – Save money on glasses, contact lenses or laser corrective surgery for you and your family.
Flexible Spending Accounts – Allows you to pay for certain medical and dependent care expenses before taxes.
Benefit Time – New employees will receive a prorated amount of benefit time (paid time off), corresponding to their date of hire. Full-time employees with one year of service receive 17 days of benefit time, with increases after 5, 10 and 15 years of service.
Benefit Time Buy-Up – Purchase up to 5 days of additional paid time off.
Paid Holidays – NCMIC provides full-time employees eight paid holidays (includes 2 days each for Thanksgiving and Christmas).
Retirement Plan - 401(k) – Offers several investment options and the company matches 100% of your deferral up to 6% each paycheck.
Group Term Life Insurance – Life insurance coverage at two times your annual base salary.
Voluntary (Supplemental) Life Insurance – Purchase additional coverage for yourself, spouse and/or dependents.
Long-Term Disability – Provides coverage should you suffer a disabling illness or injury that prevents you from performing your job.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment – Coverage at two times your annual base salary. AD&D insurance pays a benefit in addition to life insurance if death is caused by an accident. Benefits are also payable in case of the loss of a limb, hearing or eyesight as a result of an accident.
To round out your total compensation package, NCMIC Group offers programs and services to help you balance your work and personal responsibilities.
- Casual Dress Code allows employees to wear jeans to work every day of the week.
- On-site Fitness Center includes weights, fitness equipment, and locker rooms.
- Educational Assistance offers tuition reimbursement for job-related courses and degree programs at most colleges and universities.
- The Employee Assistance Program provides free, confidential counseling services to help with personal or work-related issues.
- Employee Recognition Breakfast Meetings recognize new hires, accomplishments and anniversaries of our staff members.
- Senior Management Breakfast Meetings provide quarterly business updates and announcements.
- Charitable Contributions and Matching Gift Program
- Community Service Day
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Social Committee Events
- Wellness Committee Activities
- Employee Referral Program
- Healthy Building including filtered water, day lighting technology and advanced air exchange system