Letter from Our President
2019 Letter from Dr. Wayne Wolfson
The journey to become a chiropractor is so much more than an investment of money and time. It is a calling and a dedication of one’s life that impacts the world around us for the better.
Commitment To The Chiropractic Journey
When a group of chiropractors started NCMIC 73 years ago, it was because no other company would insure them for malpractice. They knew it was vital to protect the profession so that they and future generations could confidently provide the care and services about which they were so passionate.
That was the first of NCMIC’s mission then, and that is our mission now. Since 1946, we’ve been committed to taking care of you, our own.
Like our founders who lead the way, we too put our heart and soul into a life committed to helping others. The journey to become a chiropractor is so much more than an investment of money and time. It is a calling and a way of life that has a positive impact on the world around us.
Chiropractors and the chiropractic profession itself are the reason NCMIC exists and the driving force behind every decision we make.
Commitment to Providing Resources and Knowledge
We are here to help. Our goal is to provide you with knowledge and resources to avoid a claim in the first place and the confidence and assurance to know that when needed we will always be there. You are never alone.
Our chiropractic forefathers appreciated and valued the many ways We Take Care of Our Own, then and now. Here are just a few examples:
- Our case studies and articles based on actual claims files are a great resource of information. They are there to educate and help you avoid a claim.
- When a problematic situation arises, guidance from a professional who has successfully navigated similar situations can help resolve a potential patient issue with minimal conflict.
- If you do face a lawsuit, the history, experience and strength of NCMIC will be standing beside you. NCMIC will fight for your reputation like it’s our own—because it is.
- We know experiencing a claim can be a very challenging time in a doctor’s life, which is why we offer free professional counseling to help during those trying times.
- Like you, we are enthusiastic about helping patients understand the benefits of chiropractic care. That’s why we support chiropractic research that helps spread the word to advance our profession.
I hope you sense our passion and commitment for chiropractic and our chiropractors.
Because first and foremost, we are a chiropractic company … today, tomorrow, always.